Google+

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Asparagus, Preserved Lemon Pizza at Pizza Antica

As I was looking up locally lunch eateries today, Pizza Antica at Strawberry Village in Mill Valley showed up in my search. As a lover of unique pizzas, I should really be more of a regular here. Great pizzas, friendly service, non-pizza options. And the place has style! Even the coffee service was elegant.

My uber-light pizza included shaved asparagus, preserved lemon, tarragon and parmesan. The crust was very thin and the combination of flavors was truly delicious. A pizza right off the menu (you can build your own), this was fresh tasting and wonderfully light.





4 Comments:

Anonymous vincent said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous chris said...

Lemon and asparagus is summer at its finest. I want this pizza instead of any BBQ I will face this weekend. ;)

7:17 AM  
Blogger Nahtay Rome said...

What a wonderful idea, the lemon sounds wonderful. Will have to try this weekend

6:06 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

This is my favorite pizza!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home