Google+

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's fun to Eat at Millennium too!



While it's fun to learn how to cook great vegan food at Millennium, it's also a great place to dine. I have to tell you, I've enjoyed two great meals there since my Sunday cooking class and I already have a reservation for next week!

These photos are from an early dinner. Above the delicious gold dusted frites with smoky ketchup. Below, flatbread with "gorgonzola" cashew cream, black olives, chile and oregano with radicchio salad:

And the glorious Edamame Gnocchi with seared snap peas, spring onions, shiso aioli, Sencha tea and sesame salt.


This is such an incredible dish, I think we have to learn how to make this in an upcoming Millennium cooking class! Although I don't have photos, I also enjoyed:

Seared Brassicas with a smoky almond romesco
Sesame Crusted Oyster Mushrooms
Fava Beans with macedona almonds
Housemade pickled vegetables
Miso broth with soba noodles and marinated tofu

2 Comments:

Blogger Beatrice said...

What is Brassicas?

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brassica is a genus of plants in the mustard family (Brassicaceae). The members of the genus may be collectively known either as cabbages, or as mustards. Crops from this genus are sometimes called cole crops, which is derived from the Latin caulis, meaning cabbage.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home