Google+

Friday, March 06, 2009

Lunch at La Maison de la Reine


I enjoyed a delicious Young Coconut Drink at a recent lunch at La Maison de la Reine, a Vietnamese restaurant in Town Center in Corte Madera. This is one of the most refreshing drinks I've tasted!

As I took this photo, my brother C said "I see your condition is worsening. Now you're photographing drinks too." (Good thing I had those spare batteries in my bag!) or you'd have missed...

...the Crispy Vegetable Rolls:


the Tofu & Vegetable Curry:

and the Vegetable Pho, which I enjoyed highly spiced, and it really cleared out my cold-ridden sinues!


Highly recommended.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

There aren't too many other things that deliver a crunch as satisfying as that of a freshly fried crispy spring roll.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh pho... I heart. The one thing better than freshly fried crispy spring rolls... a piping hot, aromatic and sweat-inducing bowl of pho!

Cheers,

*Heather*

4:09 PM  
Blogger jb said...

That pho looks amazing, and I'm now dying to try a young coconut drink myself!

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i searched vegetable pho and found this. i looove pho yummm

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home