Google+

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Value for your Buck: Nachos & Tortilla Soup from Baja Fresh



Sure, I can make nachos myself, but heck, it's summer! And, although summertime is a time for kick-back indulgence, I think it's also often true that food others make for you tastes better that food you made for yourself.

If you're looking for a tasty and substantial meal on a budget, I can highly recommend Baja Fresh in Corte Madera's Town Center. Generous portions and fresh tasting food, I enjoyed a sumptuous banquet of Vegetarian Tortilla Soup and Nachos with black beans and guacamole for less than $8.

With locales around the North Bay, these guys are worth checking out.
I've experienced consistent friendly and efficient service, and while it's not haute cuisine, it's way better food than you'll find in those crummy fast food options that are in the same price range. And plenty of healthy vegetarian options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home