Google+

Sunday, May 06, 2007

My Fridge Unedited


Sam's showed hers and now cookiecrumb's showed hers, so I guess I'll dare to show my unedited fridge too.

As you can see, my produce runneth over!

No champagne here, just a slim bottle of Riesling, along with Fuji water, San Pellegrino, TJ's Sparkling Cranberry juice (we haven't tried this yet), sports drinks, vegetable broth, and the diet caffeine-free cokes are mine.

The "meat" drawer is full of cheese and that bag of greens on top of the cheese drawer is a bag of Mache, which hides several types of tortillas. That thing between the salad mix and mache is half an avocado in a plastic bag

The white bowl at the top contains what's left of my supremed grapefruit and the yogurts are for the kids. Black olives on top of the cream cheese and there's three different containers of hummus hiding on this shelf, along with some leftover pasta, blueberries, and many jars and containers of olives..

The drawers are full of produce: a couple of giant artichokes, fava beans, peas, leeks, green garlic, carrots, asparagus, onions, kale, beets, and peppers.

It's somewhat organized, although I do occasionally have to "search". So what's in your fridge this morning?

4 Comments:

Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Can I come over and rummage?
("Supremed." Very good.)

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're good - I don't know if I can do it...reveal the craziness that is my fridge...lol

5:28 PM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

Love it... I am such a curious person, so seeing what's in a fridge is awesome for me!

6:57 AM  
Blogger winedeb said...

I like to see other folks friges as my hubby is always complaining about mine! Since I am in Ohio now, Yeah, I went to the first farmers market of the season here in Oxford on Sat. My frig was loaded with plastic bags full of all the fresh greens and spring veggies from here in Ohio. After pigging out the rest of the weekend on all those fresh goodies, it is slim pickin's again. No fear, mini farmers market tomorrow! Now Catherine, let's see more wine in that frig next time!

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home