Google+

Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Best Chocolate Cookies!



When Pastrygirl of Dessert First posted about her favorite cookie recipe, I just had to try them out!

These are truly melt-in-your-mouth chocolate cookies and Pastrygirl's detailed instructions are flawless. I'll be baking these for Thanksgiving and Christmas and any other special occasion I can think of.


The original recipe is by Dorie Greenspan, who wrote to Pastrygirl after her fabulous post. Read all about these World Peace Cookies at Dessert First.

And, no eggs, so go ahead and scrape the bowl clean!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOoo they look tasty! And possibly just as good with a margerine substitute for the butter? We'll find out!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine,

I'm so glad you tried them and liked them! I love sharing these cookies every chance I get.

Thanks for spreading the word!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Anita,

Thanks so much for sharing this recipe! They really are fabulous!

VK - let me know!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

oh I agree, this recipe is totally decadent, absolutely great.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home