Google+

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fiorentine with Garlic-Herb Butter, Tomatoes, & Mt. Tam.


Simple. Pretty. Delicious!

Gotta love herb butters. They're so easy to prepare and make plain pasta a treat!

For this dish, all I did was microwave soften 1-1/2 tbsp butter (10 seconds). Mashed in a minced clove of garlic, and fresh chopped herbs from the garden (basil, chives, and parsley), and added to my cooked and drained pasta - in this case pretty Fiorentine. Topped with some chopped yellow and red farmers' market tomatoes, a sprig of basil, and slivers of the incredible Mount Tam Cheese from Cowgirl Creamery and I'm in heaven!

Mount Tam is our local Marin landmark and if you're not familiar with it, here's how it looks from our backyard on a good evening:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could I bring my tent and a bowl!
Yard/sunset and pasta are stunning!

9:58 AM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

Wow... you have an amazing view... just lovely.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Tanna-come on over!

Melody - I appreciate it every day because everything is temporary.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Garlic Herb butter, that sounds awesome.
But what takes my breath away is that view, its just gorgeous!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home