Friday, July 07, 2006

To Die For Blueberry Muffins

These really are the greatest blueberry muffins! The cinnamon crumb topping makes these light and fluffy muffins out of this world. I made mini-muffins, but my blueberries were a little large for mini-muffins. Still, if you're watching your waistline, the mini size is perfect. The recipe makes loads of crumb topping, so these would be great for those muffin top pans.

I found the recipe years ago on Try them and you'll find this recipe is a definite keeper!

To Die For Blueberry Muffins


Anonymous Tanna said...

Catherine, This to die for stuff has always bothered me but these blueberry muffins do look good enough to live for! I espeically like the looks of the topping!!Yes!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Anupama said...

Hi Catherine visited your blog for the first time today. i am going to try out the blueberry muffins. i just bought some from M&S a few days back. Yes i am a blogger from Milton Keynes UK Do visit my blog too.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Tanna - I agree with you about the name, but it is memorable and easy to find with a yahoo search.

Welcome anupama - thanks for visiting! I will check your blog!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Stevi said...

yum yum. Bluberries are not very easy to find in Greece, but i'll be on the lookout!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yummy serious like... I love that little crumby topping

4:44 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

stevi - I feel for you. Blueberries are so good. I got a pint at our farmers' market on Weds. and wondered how we'd eat them all- well, they are all gone!

Amy - the crumb topping makes all the difference!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous bea at La Tartine Gourmande said...

they would be so perfect for breakfast now!!!

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Denise said...

These look so good. I am headed to the store now to get some blueberries. Thanks Catherine for the recipe....


7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home