Google+

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Brie & Olive Pizza


The richest, most decadent pizza to date!

Slabs of creamy Brie rest on a Trader Joe's plain dough crust, lightly covered with Dijon mustard, Barilla Green & Black Olive Puttanesca, sprinkled with a chopped and seeded Roma tomato, salty Nicoise olives, and grated mozzarella!

Don't skip the olives or the tomato — their fresh texture offsets the thick, creaminess if the Brie. This tasted incredible, but so rich I barely made it through a second slice.

Next time I'll slice the Brie a tad thinner and use the tomato and olive more decoratively.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe you have a winner!!

10:29 AM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

Wow... looks really really good.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Thanks guys - Melody, I must stop torturing you with cheese!

4:35 PM  
Blogger The Lone Beader® said...

I would try it.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Dr. Melissa West said...

ooooooooooh, absolutely delish! I love pizza and make my own all the time. I can only imagine how tastey it would be with brie though! Gotta try it!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

lone beader and dragonsalyer - welcome - glad this tempted you!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home